New Patient Coordinator
A New Patient Coordinator handles our patient service calls. You will be responsible for utilizing available tools to provide an informational call to all new patients requesting information and appointments for orthodontic work. As part of our team of coordinators, you will be responsible for creating and developing relationships within a targeted community of patients.
- Utilize multiple computer applications at one time and be able to maneuver through their respective functions
- Maintain Bayou Braces & Dentistry standards of professional conduct
- Work as a consultative partner to your patients, building rapport and providing direction
- Acquire patient and issue-related information into call-tracking database
- Respond to inquiries in a courteous and timely manner, utilizing proper grammar and verbal skills
- Provide optimal patient experience by effectively resolving issues on a patient’s first call
- Coordinate appointment schedule
- Take payments
What a successful New Patient Coordinator looks like…
- Outgoing (not afraid to sing and dance with patients)
- Willing to learn and be taught
- Willing to Serve (whenever, however, whoever, whatever)
High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual (Spanish) or (Vietnamese) a plus
- Call-year dental field experience a plus
- Call Center experience a plus
This job operates in an upbeat clinical office environment. This role routinely uses standard dental equipment such as x-rays, clinical hand tools, mirrors, etc. This role routinely uses office equipment such as computers, printers, and cameras.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member is required to routinely use their hands with detailed dexterity when
performing job duties, such as typing. This is a mildly active role; the team member will be required to sit, stand, walk, and bend over routinely to perform all duties. Must be able to lift at least 20lbs.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.